Be sure you are buying tickets DIRECTLY from the Williamsport Crosscutters. There are literally dozens of resale sites online that try to make you think you are actually buying from the Cutters when you are not. If you purchase your tickets through a third-party resale site, you will not only pay more money for tickets than you have to, but we may be unable to assist you the night of the game. Always purchase your tickets directly from Crosscutters.com/tickets, in-person at our box office, or call us at (570)326-3389 for the guaranteed lowest prices and peace of mind!
Preparations Underway for MLB Little League Classic
The 2023 MLB Little League Classic will take place on August 20 at Muncy Bank Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field. This year’s event will feature the Philadelphia Phillies and the Washington Nationals. Preparations outside the ballpark are ongoing for the event. As in past year’s this will mean some minor unavoidable inconveniences, mainly involving parking, for fans attending Cutters games through August 13. The Williamsport Crosscutters appreciate fans’ patience and understanding during this period.
Do You Have What It Takes to Win the Belly Buster Contest?
The Cutters annual Belly Buster Eating Contest presented by Country Store Brand Meats and Weis Markets will take place on Saturday, August 12 when the Williamsport Crosscutters host the Mahoning Valley Scrappers at 6:35 p.m. at Muncy Bank Ballpark. Visit crosscutters.com and register for a chance to be chosen as one of the 10 contestants for the event! If chosen to compete, you will be contacted on/about August 6, 2023.
Belly Buster Rules:
– Contestants must sign a waiver form and be age 18 or over
– Contestants must consume a designated amount/type of food during each inning.
– If the contestant cannot finish the food in a full inning, then they are eliminated from the contest.
– The last person left will be crowned the winner.
– 1st Prize- Belly Buster Trophy / $100 Weis Markets Gift Card / $100 Knoebels Ride Tickets
– 2nd Prize- $100 Liberty Arena Gift Card
– 3rd- 10th Prize- $25 Liberty Arena Gift Card
Cutters Honoring Military Heroes in 2023 – Dates Still Available!
The Williamsport Crosscutters are honoring local military heroes during the upcoming 2023 season.
The program, called Military Salute, is presented by EQT and will honor a veteran or active-duty military member in pregame ceremonies at every Cutters home game this season.
To nominate your military hero, simply fill out the short online nomination form available at crosscutters.com. Those chosen will receive:
– 4 tickets to the selected game
– A $25 Cutters gift card
– Recognition on the field prior to the game
– Ceremonial 1st pitch honors
Nominations will remain open until all 40 available spots have been filled.
Thursday, August 3 vs. West Virginia Black Bears -6:35 p.m.
• Rhashan Hall of Fame Bobblehead Giveaway. Presented by UPMC & WILQ. A free bobblehead of our Director of Smiles for the first 1,000 fans.
• Thirsty Thursday. Enjoy $3 domestic pints & $1 off craft beer pints till 8pm.
• Thank-You Thursday. Presented by American Legion Post 104, Hamilton-Patriot & MSG Sean Thomas Foundation. Two free Stadium Reserved tickets for veterans & active-duty military with ID. Offer only available in-person at the Cutters box office.
Friday, August 4 vs. Trenton Thunder – 6:35 p.m.
• Tyler’s Amazing Balancing Act. Presented by 93.3 WBZD. He’s back once again to entertain and astound young and old.
• Potato Caper Friday. Presented by Bower Electric. Tonight and every Friday we rebrand as The Potato Capers in honor of Dave Bresnahan’s trick play at Bowman Field in 1987.
Saturday, August 5 vs. Trenton Thunder – 6:35 p.m.
• Post-Game Fireworks. Presented by Hamilton Patriot, Pepsi, Professional Petroleum & WZXR along with the Best Western, Gavl Video & ZY Pyrotechnics.
Sunday, August 6 vs. Trenton Thunder – 4:05 p.m.
• Baseball Bingo. Presented by Shop Vac. 10 fans will win a new Shop Vac. Free to play for all adults 18+.
• Kids Run the Bases. Presented by Commonwealth Charter Academy. After the game, all kids 12 and under get to run the bases.