- June 29, 2022
I have always said, if you think there is nothing to do in our area, that you aren’t even trying. There is almost always something happening, somewhere to go, or something to do in our area. Adult, kid and family activities are easy to find, because there are plenty of them to do. Don’t believe
I have always said, if you think there is nothing to do in our area, that you aren’t even trying. There is almost always something happening, somewhere to go, or something to do in our area. Adult, kid and family activities are easy to find, because there are plenty of them to do.
Don’t believe me? Just keep reading, my friend. There are so many great summer events happening in the City of Williamsport and surrounding communities this year! I can’t wait to share them with you all! Mostly, because being right, is one of my favorite things to be. Shout out to Mayor Slaughter and the City of Williamsport for sharing this info with us. Be sure to get out and enjoy any and all of these great events!
– June 3: Lyco Arts First Friday, Downtown, 5-9 p.m.
– June 3: Patinaz 11th Birthday Celebration, 5-8 p.m.
– June 4: Celtic Woman, CAC Show, 7:30 p.m.
– June 10-13” Little League International Congress
– June 10-12: 32nd Annual Billtown Blues Festival, Lycoming County Fairgrounds, Hughesville
– June 11: WBA Get Outdoors Festival, Pine Street, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
– June 11: Memorial Pool Slated to Open
– June 11: StrEAT Festival, Bowman Field, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
– June 11: Soap Box Derby, Market Street, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
– June 12: Ways Garden Art Festival, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
– June 14: Flag Day March, Penn College, 6:30 p.m.
– June 17-26: Disney’s Little Mermaid, Community Arts Center, showtimes vary
– June 18: River Fest, Montgomery Park, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
– June 18: The Comedy Zone, CAC Show, 7 p.m.
– June 18: Juneteenth, Brandon Park, 1-4 p.m.
– June 24-25: Home Made Day, Brandon Park, Friday 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
– June 25: K’s for Cancer Cornhole Competition & Block Party, Brickyard Restaurant, 1 p.m.
– July 1: Lyco Arts First Friday, Downtown, 5-9 p.m.
– July 2: WBA First Saturday, Pine Street, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
– July 4: Seth the Night to Music, July 4th Celebration, Via Bella & William Street, 3 p.m.-10 p.m.
– July 8-9: Quilt Show, Muncy Historical Society, Muncy, Friday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
– July 13-23: Lycoming County Fair, Hughesville, times vary
– July 14-17: Chicago, Community Theater League, times vary
– July 30: Drum Corp Regional Competition, Williamsport Area High School, 7-10 p.m.
– August 3: ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic, CAC Show, 7:30 p.m.
– August 5: Lyco Arts First Friday, Downtown, 5-9 p.m.
– August 5: Kids Carnival with the United Way, Brickyard Restaurant, 5 p.m.
– August 6: WBA First Saturday, Pine Street, 9a.m.-1 p.m.
– August 13: Joel G. Garrison Day, Memorial Park, 1-4 p.m.
– August 15: Grand Slam Parade, Downtown Williamsport, 5:30 p.m. (Rain date August 16)
– August 17-28: Little League World Series
– August 18-27: Charity Dunk Tank on Pine Square, Pine Street.
– August 26: Williamsport Welcomes the World, 4th Street, 5-9 p.m.
SUMMER CONCERT SERIES:
Brandon Park Bandshell, 6-8 p.m.
– June 12: Molly’s Boys Jug Band
– June 25: Coast Two Coast Electric Trio
– June 26: Repasz Band
– July 10: Mystery Trayne
– July 23: Uptown Music Collective’s Summer Music Fest
– July 24: Celtic Wood & Wires
– August 7: Cass & the Bailout Crew
– August 21: Williamsport Symphony Orchestra
– August 28: Flu Shots
Honestly, this list is just the tip of the iceberg as far as things to do in our area. Go out! Enjoy everything our area has to offer. Show your support of local events and even more will follow!